Tuesday 12 April 2011

BATTLE: WindSurfing Mag vs. Windsurfing-Direct

Since I wrote a little bit about the article in the latest WindSurfing Mag regarding Windsurfing-Direct, I guess it is only fair to discuss the rebuttal. The owners of this web/call-in order company are quite upset and with reason. I actually wrote Matt Pritchard about Tabou in my concern. And yes, we can order from the Pritchards. Prices on the Tabou from Windsurfing-Direct are great already. Can get a Rocket 125 for about $1000. It is a VERY long rebuttal against a one-page article in the MAG. There is NO more forum on the website for the MAG - so, it might be interesting where the arena will be :-)
iwindsurf.com ??

Here's a link for the rebuttal in case u r interested:  
http://www.windsurfing-direct.com/Articles.asp?ID=264

America is the land of lawyers and this smells of slander. If this does not have some kind of fall-out I will be very surprised. I predicted KP would leave Gaastra. Here I predict Josh will leave the MAG !!
Just to be clear - I have NOTHING against Josh - on-line windsurf gear ? on the fence - i prefer to support local..and YES - even IF it costs more money !!!

AND - say what you will - bad publicity is still publicity - especially in this day n age. Just look at Charlie Sheen !! Even I go to windsurfing-direct more now than i did b4 !!

No comments:

Post a Comment